Aged Balsamic vinegar is combined with sweet onions and sugar to make this unique jam. Top a roast with this the last 20 minutes for rich onion flavor. We like to top off a round of Brie cheese with the balsamic jam for a unique appetizer with crackers.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Onion, Balsamic Vinegar, Dark Brown Sugar, Citric Acid, Pectin, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic and Onions and Pepper.
Select Balsamic Sweet Onion Preserves 12 oz. European Glasses. The glass makes a great drinking glass when emptied. Make a collection!
Balsamic Sweet Onion Jam
- Glaze on vegetables.
- Glaze on meats such as ham and pork chops.
- Glaze on chicken wings.
- Glaze on fish such as salmon, shark steaks and swordfish.
- Topping for cheese and crackers including goat cheese, smoked cheddar and brie as an appetizer.
- Mix pepper jelly with cream cheese for a dip.
- Use pepper jelly on or as a side dipping sauce for jalapeno poppers.
- Topping for ice cream.
- Used as a spread to compliment a sandwich or hamburger.
- On an egg, ham and cheese sandwich.
- Phyllo Pastry tarts Appetizer with pepper jelly.
- Spread on turkey slices with goat cheese, roll-up, chill and serve as an appetizer.
- On a fried oyster or fried fish.
- On coconut crusted shrimp.
- Mix with sour cream and use as a dip.
- On cornbread.
- Topping on cheesecake or pound cake.
- Topping on waffles or pancakes. (Such as, Chicken & Waffles)
- Melt, mix with Italian dressing and use as a salad dressing.
- Brush pepper jelly on pineapple or watermelon and grill.
- As a BBQ Sauce/Glaze on chicken and ribs.
- In margaritas.
- In coleslaw.
- Serve with a bread basket.
- Use as a dip for fried vegetables, such as fried zucchini and fried okra.