Our Key Lime Curd features the unmistakable zesty flavor of limes.
An absolute must for an English Tea. Spread it liberally on scones, toast, English muffins. It's wonderful as a pretzel dip, or blended with yoghurt. Always served it chilled.
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Whole EGG (pasteurised), Butter, Key Lime Concentrate, Agar, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, TBHQ to protect flavor and color
CONTAINS: Eggs, Milk
Substitute other flavors of curd like Raspberry, Orange, Key Lime, or Passionfruit
Key Lime Curd
- Glaze on vegetables.
- Glaze on meats such as ham and pork chops.
- Glaze on chicken wings.
- Glaze on fish such as salmon, shark steaks and swordfish.
- Topping for cheese and crackers including goat cheese, smoked cheddar and brie as an appetizer.
- Mix pepper jelly with cream cheese for a dip.
- Use pepper jelly on or as a side dipping sauce for jalapeno poppers.
- Topping for ice cream.
- Used as a spread to compliment a sandwich or hamburger.
- On an egg, ham and cheese sandwich.
- Phyllo Pastry tarts Appetizer with pepper jelly.
- Spread on turkey slices with goat cheese, roll-up, chill and serve as an appetizer.
- On a fried oyster or fried fish.
- On coconut crusted shrimp.
- Mix with sour cream and use as a dip.
- On cornbread.
- Topping on cheesecake or pound cake.
- Topping on waffles or pancakes. (Such as, Chicken & Waffles)
- Melt, mix with Italian dressing and use as a salad dressing.
- Brush pepper jelly on pineapple or watermelon and grill.
- As a BBQ Sauce/Glaze on chicken and ribs.
- In margaritas.
- In coleslaw.
- Serve with a bread basket.
- Use as a dip for fried vegetables, such as fried zucchini and fried okra.