Sweet Raspberry with a kick of mouth watering heat that keeps you coming back for more.
FAMOUS RASPBERRY PEPPER JAM. Great on cream cheese as an appetizer,or try it with chicken or roast pork for a little summertime flair.
Ingredients: Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Chipotle Sauce (water, vinegar, chipotle jalapeno pepper, tomato paste, salt, dried red chili pepper, spices, onion powder, garlic powder), Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin and Crushed Red Pepper.
Hot Pepper Raspberry Preserve 11oz Jar.
Raspberry Pepper Jam
- Glaze on vegetables.
- Glaze on meats such as ham and pork chops.
- Glaze on chicken wings.
- Glaze on fish such as salmon, shark steaks and swordfish.
- Topping for cheese and crackers including goat cheese, smoked cheddar and brie as an appetizer.
- Mix pepper jelly with cream cheese for a dip.
- Use pepper jelly on or as a side dipping sauce for jalapeno poppers.
- Topping for ice cream.
- Used as a spread to compliment a sandwich or hamburger.
- On an egg, ham and cheese sandwich.
- Phyllo Pastry tarts Appetizer with pepper jelly.
- Spread on turkey slices with goat cheese, roll-up, chill and serve as an appetizer.
- On a fried oyster or fried fish.
- On coconut crusted shrimp.
- Mix with sour cream and use as a dip.
- On cornbread.
- Topping on cheesecake or pound cake.
- Topping on waffles or pancakes. (Such as, Chicken & Waffles)
- Melt, mix with Italian dressing and use as a salad dressing.
- Brush pepper jelly on pineapple or watermelon and grill.
- As a BBQ Sauce/Glaze on chicken and ribs.
- In margaritas.
- In coleslaw.
- Serve with a bread basket.
- Use as a dip for fried vegetables, such as fried zucchini and fried okra.