Verbena Tunisian Chemali Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh garlic roughly chopped
• 1/2 cup fresh parsley
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
• 1 cup Verbena Tunisian Chemlali Olive Oil (Garlic or
Citrus Habanero Olive Oil would be great too)
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon dried oregano
• 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
• 1/2 tablespoon salt plus more to taste
In a food processor, process fresh garlic until minced. Add fresh
parsley and fresh cilantro and pulse until uniformly chopped.
Add in remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined.
Transfer to an airtight container and keep in the fridge.
*Keeps at least 2 weeks
CABBAGE APPLE SALAD
• 1 Head of Purple Cabbage
• 4-5 Red or Green Apples
• Juice of 1 Fresh Squeezed Lemon
• 3 Tbsp Verbena Tunisian Chemlali Olive Oil
• 2 tsp Verbena 25 Star Balsamic Vinegar
• Optional Dried Cranberries
• Optional Chopped Walnuts
Chop the head of cabbage and apples into bite sized pieces.
Place cabbage, apples, and optional ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
Combine olive oil, balsamic, and fresh lemon in a bowl and whisk together.
Pour liquid mixture over salad and toss well to coat all ingredients.